Save money for your mission!
Solar power can save you thousands on energy bills, but do you have time to figure it out? GRID Alternatives, the nation’s largest nonprofit solar installer, is now offering technical assistance and turnkey solar installation to mission-aligned nonprofits serving disadvantaged populations in the Central Coast.
Free, Comprehensive Technical Assistance
- Complete building assessment and solar design
- Identification of financing options, including collaborative fundraising/grant opportunities
- Evaluation of energy efficiency opportunities
Turnkey In-House Solar Design and Installation Services
GRID Alternatives is a fully licensed solar contractor. We provide cost-competitive solar installation services through a unique community engagement and workforce development model.
- Maximize energy savings through a unique nonprofit solar deployment model
- Participation opportunities for your community and constituents
- Hands-on training for local job trainees to help them access jobs in the growing solar industry