GRID Alternatives’ SolarCorps Fellowship Program is an opportunity for highly motivated and enthusiastic people to join GRID Alternatives for a 11-month term. In this position you will gain valuable experience in the solar and non-profit industry to help launch your career while making significant contributions to GRID Alternatives and the broader community. More than 300 people have completed the program.
- Dates: Sept 7, 2021 - July 22, 2022
- Living stipend of $30,200
- Segal AmeriCorps Education Award of $6,345 upon successful completion of fellowship
- Professional development opportunities and funds (based on approval of supervisor)
- 10 days of personal time off and 12 holidays observed by GRID
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), STD, LTD insurance.
2021-2022 Fellowship Opportunities include
- Construction (including solar installation, operations and maintenance, and electric vehicles)
- Workforce Development
- Single and Multi-Family Project Management
- Program Administration
- Clean Mobility
Sign up here to be notified via email when new SolarCorps positions are posted.