Need Help Paying Your Energy or Water Bill?

The Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) provides one-time financial assistance to help balance an eligible household's utility bill.

The Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) is a temporary emergency program to help low-income families with assistance on water and sewer bills.

Sharing Households Assist Riverside's Energy (SHARE) provides low-income residents with utility bill assistance.

You may be eligible for these programs if you are a resident of Riverside County and your household’s income is at or below 60% of the state median income.

If you struggle to afford your energy or water bills, please visit to see if you qualify for payment assistance.