GRID works closely with our corporate partners to help companies give back in the communities where their employees live and work. By joining our partnership network, you can demonstrate your commitment to the environment and you community while giving your employees the opportunity to participate in a local solar installation - a fun and educational team-building project with tangible, long-term benefits for a family in need. We have various levels of partnership available, and we are committed to working with your company or private group to put together a partnership package that works for you.
Please see our partnership opportunities below and contact Dani Mahrer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about corporate partnership in the Bay Area.
Standard Partnership Levels
Solarthon Gigawatt Sponsorship - $10,000
Team-building workday at Solarthon, our largest solar event of the year: Typically held on a Saturday in June
- One-day solar installation training for up to 10 employee volunteers
- Customized team orientation, GRID T-shirt and lunch provided on site
- Tangible economic and environmental impacts for local low-income families and community
- Networking with other solar enthusiasts and solar installation companies
Solar Installation Workday Partnership - $7,500 - $10,000
One team-building solar workday for up to ten employees: Can be scheduled throughout the year and across the Bay Area
- Customized orientation, GRID T-shirt, and lunch provided
- $250 add on supports a green job trainee to join your install.
- $1,000 add on supports 1 day of training for up to 10 green job seekers.
- Executive team builds available at the $10,000 level.
- Tangible economic and environmental impacts for a local low-income family and community
Camp Solar - $5,000
A weekend long immersive solar experience on California’s North Coast
- One-day solar installation training for up to 8 employee volunteers
- Two-night camp site reservation on California’s North Coast
- GRID T-shirt and lunch provided during installation
- Local activities guide to help make the most of your team’s visit to the area
Additional Partnership Opportunities
Solar Skills and Team Building Activity - $1,000
A half day team building event at GRID's office for up to 10 employees
- Meet a GRID client or job trainee while learning how we install no-cost solar for low-income families
- Put your new solar skills to the test during a friendly competition on our practice roof
Multifamily or Nonprofit Solar Sponsorship - starting at $7,500
Support a solar installation for Bay Area multifamily affordable housing or a mission aligned non-profit.
- Can include tenant engagement and storytelling
Solar Energy for Habitat Homes - Rates & availability vary
- Support solar installations on new Habitat for Humanity homes across the bay area. Couple this with a workday and have your employee volunteers help with the installation!
Workforce Development & Solar Futures Sponsorship - $1,000 - $2,500
- Support hands-on training and solar education for green job trainees and K-12 students, unlocking solar workforce development opportunities for all.
Rising Women SPI Fellowship - Sponsor a fellow: $5,000
- GRID and WRISE seek sponsorships to send a women's cohort to Solar Power International
Communications and Marketing Deliverables
While each option above can be arranged on a one-off basis, creating a customized, annual partnership with GRID at a higher level allows us to maximize the impact of your support, streamline event coordination, and provide additional communications and marketing deliverables. These can include shared storytelling, impact summaries for external and internal sharing, acknowledgment in our newsletters, website, and social media accounts, logo placement at our events, and more.
Nonprofit and University Packages
We are proud to partner with local nonprofit and universities and offer special rates on some of our partnership opportunities for these groups. Please contact Dani Mahrer email@example.com for more information.
Interested in becoming a GRID Bay Area partner? Contact Dani Mahrer (510) 210 - 8381 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!