GRID Alternatives has sponsored installation opportunities throughout the year across the North Valley. We are committed to working with your company or private group to put together a project that works for you. Customized partnerships are available for companies that want to sponsor more than one home per day, sponsor homes throughout the year, or sponsor homes in multiple regions. Contact Arianne Ortegaray at email@example.com or (916) 472-3269 for more information.
Team-Building Private Solar Work Day - $5,000
GRID Alternatives’ experienced solar installers will teach and lead your team to install a solar electric system for a local family. Projects can be scheduled any time during the year at a location near your offices, or during our annual Solarthon event.
- All volunteer spaces (10) reserved for your company for a single installation day. Additional sponsorship is available for multi-day installations or larger teams.
- Lunch and water provided.
- Photos of your team that you can share with internal and external constituencies, and recognition on GRID Alternatives’ website and monthly newsletter.
- Every project includes detailed safety trainings and protocols, and volunteers are covered under GRID Alternatives’ insurance.
- Executive team builds available at the $7,500 level. Executive team builds are a great way to improve communication and cooperation among your company’s top leaders.
Sponsor a Solar Job Training Installation
Support GRID while providing hands-on experience for local job-trainees to supplement what they have learned in the classroom. Each workday is coordinated with the training program?s structure and curriculum to ensure that every solar job trainee has the chance to complete an installation from start to finish, providing needed experience to gain employment in the growing solar industry.
We develop customized partnerships for companies that want to sponsor more than one home per day, sponsor homes throughout the year, or sponsor homes in multiple regions.
Workforce Development & Solar Futures Sponsorship - $1,000 - $5,000
Support hands-on training and solar education for green job trainees and K-12 students, unlocking solar workforce development opportunities for all.