GRID Alternatives Mid-Atlantic is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that has been installing solar systems exclusively for low-income communities since 2014.
GRID Mid-Atlantic is a proven and trusted multifamily solar integrator with an innovative workforce development program that integrates job training into every aspect of our work. Every GRID installation is a job training opportunity that can be extended to your residents. We work with affordable housing partners to provide career development services for residents, including on-site and free classroom solar education and hands-on training.
Multifamily Outreach Coordinator
We offer expertise in:
- Portfolio-wide solar and financial analysis
- Workforce development programming
- Resyndication and rehab planning
- Custom-tailored financing options
Partner with us to start saving with solar! Services include:
- Pre-construction services including feasibility studies, site surveys, and system design
- Deep community engagement, including workforce development and energy efficiency education for tenants
- Evaluation of energy efficiency and battery storage options
- Support to make your new developments “Solar Ready”
- Full-service solar installation with integrated job training