2023-2024 Fellowship Opportunities include
- Solar Installation
- Operations & Maintenance
- Project Management
- Solar Design
- Workforce Development & Training
- Community Outreach
- Clean Mobility Outreach
- And other related positions!
- September 18th 2023 - August 15th, 2024
- Begins with a virtual week-long Pre-Service Orientation.
- Includes a 4-day in-person Mid-Year Retreat in California
- Provides 80+ hours and $600 towards your professional development
- Benefits outlined below
|Pay:||$35,200 stipend (Approx. $1,600 every 2 weeks )||$18.46/hr|
|Insurance:||Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, EAP||Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, EAP|
|Time off:||Grid holidays (13 days) + 10 additional days||Grid holidays (13 days) + up to 22 additional days|
|Professional Development Funds:||$600 to use over the course of the year||$600 to use over the course of the year|
|Eligible for Overtime?:||No||Yes|
|Post-Term Award:||Segal Education Award: $10,000||TBD: $3,000 Cash Award upon Completion OR $6,895 Segal Ed Award|
|Child Care Benefits:||Yes, if eligible||No|
|Eligible for SNAP/Food Stamps:||Yes||No|
- No prior experience needed
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- For AmeriCorps positions only: Must be a U.S. citizen, national, or legal permanent resident alien of the United States (DACA recipients not eligible)
- Cannot have been convicted of murder or convicted of a crime resulting in being listed on the sex offender registry. Other criminal history is considered case-by-case.
- Required to complete 11 month program
- Valid driver's license (for construction/installation roles).
- Access to reliable internet (for office based/remote roles).
- Construction, Workforce Development, and Outreach positions will be in person. Some headquarters positions will be location flexible between GRID offices.
Ready to Apply?
Position descriptions will be posted on GRID’s Careers webpage, with the title “SOLARCORPS”. If you don't see any positions listed, we may be full for the year. Please add your information here, to be informed when the next application cycle opens!
Please contact Sammi Chan, Program Coordinator - Workforce Recruitment & Support, with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org